Monday, July 18, 2011

Live Deeply, Laugh Fully, and Love Deeply





Our cats are quite happy. The AC is running for the first time since the summer began. I do not like using AC and prefer the alternative--having breezes coming into our little apartment supplied by our own Mother Nature. Unfortunately, we are experiencing a heat wave. With the heat wave, it brings dense humidity and mugginess. For past few days, we have been finding tufts of cat fur here and there. So it is time to reluctantly turn on the AC. By watching our cats' whiskers sway in the air, their eyes half-closed in reckless pleasure, their chins resting on their crossed paws and their tails swaying softly, I can tell that our cats are quite content with our decision, and to add, my husband is also glad to have the AC on.

It's one of those moments when I sit back and smile because I feel so blessed at where I am at in my life right now. I am reminded by this quote in a book called, "I'm Spiritual, Dammit!" By Jennifer Weigel. The quote is: You are where you are supposed to be in every moment. I do quite agree with the saying. Life has a purpose no matter how insignificant, little, or silly a moment seems to be. It will eventually make sense....all of those moments ties in and brings a purpose to your life.

Meanwhile, Live deeply, laugh fully, and love widely!




Missy Girl has found her new hiding spot....
And so did Mr. Jinxy!