Thursday, February 23, 2012

Week 14 Bump



How Far Along: 14 weeks!


Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs, but I feel like I've gained a bit more. I'll find out in two weeks at the doctor's. 

Maternity Clothes: Mixed, still. I am starting to prefer comfortable pants like sweatpants, yoga pants, loose pants or a great maternity pants over blue jeans. I'm already starting to run out the buttons on the pregnancy belt for the regular blue jeans...even so, it is starting to feel tight on me. Grow, Baby, grow!

Stretch Marks: None. I've been using Coca Palmer's lotion most of the time and gaining weight slowly. Let's hope this keeps up, and I'll end up with no stretch marks, but we will see!

Sleep: So-so this week. My hip has been hurting a lot more and I feel stiff when I sleep in one position for too long. I don't get up to go to bathroom as much as I did in the first trimester, but weird dreams are still waking me up at random hours then I have to pee and stretch my sore hips. I think it's time for me to get a body pillow.

Best Moment Of This Week: Getting bedroom nursery set in the mail! It was exciting to get the packages. I wanted to open them up and assembly them, but I knew that I needed to wait. After all, that's Stu's job not mine (he said that not me). He promised that we will set up the nursery in late spring. 

Miss Anything: Normal sleep. Coffee. Fitting into my blue jeans rather comfortably. Not having achy hips. 

Movements: All is quiet inside besides from my stomach growling when I am hungry. 

Food Craving: Celery sticks with peanut butter, oranges, and strawberries this week. I can't seem to get enough of them. Yum. 

Anything That Makes You Queasy: Nothing this  week. All is good. I have had a couple headaches, but that was from eating too much cheese in one day. 

Have You Started To Show Yet: I don't think it is obvious to people out in the world that I am pregnant under the layers of winter clothes. I look like a college kid with freshman 15 belly, but nothing that screams look at me, I am pregnant. But, Stu thinks that I am starting to get a belly. I sure do feel like I am hauling extra weight on my stomach! 

Gender Prediction: In about 6 weeks from now, we will see which team will win; Team pink or Team blue, and celebrate the baby's gender! 

Belly Button In Or Out: Please, it's in. 

Wedding Ring On Or Off: On. 

Mood: Pretty happy, and feeling good despite the aches and pains that I have. 

Looking Forward To: Being Week 15! 


Photobucket