Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WEEK 15



How Far Along: 15 weeks!

Total Weight Gain: 6 pounds....even though I have an inking that I have probably gained a few more pounds...will find out at doctor's next week! 

Maternity Clothes: I am loving leggings and comfortable pants better than my regular blue jeans. They're way more comfortable! As for shirts; I am still able to fit in my regular ones even though it may not last for too long yet, and I do wear some maternity tops. It all depends on my mood on that day. 

Stretch Marks: None as I can see. Palmer's Coca Butter is still doing its trick. 

Sleep: Better now that I have a body pillow to prop my body with. My hips still hurt if I sleep in one position for too long so I have to flip over on my other side quite often during the night. I am able to sleep a few more hours before having to get up to pee. 

Best Moments Of The Week: Feeling Baby Russ! It feels like fluttering/popcorn popping against my belly. It is very sporadic and only happens when I eat an orange or drink an orange juice! It is a pretty neat feeling. Getting Baby Russ's crib! Finding neat things that I can add to my baby shower list for Baby Russ like Baby Bullet, to name one! 

Miss Anything: Being able to sleep on one side all night without feeling stiff or sore. Wearing blue jeans comfortably. Being able to sneeze without my stomach muscles feeling like I've done 1,000 sit-ups. 

Movements: Yep! Little popcorn fluttering sensation...I've felt it twice so far! Can't wait for Baby Russ to become stronger so I can feel Baby Russ more often!

Food Craving: Oranges and celery sticks, but especially orange juice. Yum Yum. 

Anything Making You Queasy: Nothing! 

Have You Started To Show Yet: I do have a belly on me now! But I don't think people can tell that I am pregnant unless I tell them because I've been wearing sweatshirts lately due to the cold weather we've been having this week!

Gender Prediction: Some people are rooting for Team Pink. Some people are rooting for Team Blue. Finally, time is counting down until we can officially say who Baby Russ is! 

Belly Button In Or Out: Still in. 

Wedding Ring On Or Off: Still on no problem.

Mood: Happy aside from being mad about the plumbing situation that left me without a working toilet in our home for a whole day! That was not easy for this poor pregnant lady to handle with. Fortunately, I survived with help of few trips to Kwik Trip, and got our toilet in a working order by the end of the day. Then I was back to being happy again!

Looking Forward To: Week 16! Hard to believe that I'm getting farther along in this pregnancy already! Doctor appointment next week--I'll get to feel Baby Russ's heartbeats again! Then scheduling for our third ultrasound appointment! Can't wait for that!