Monday, September 17, 2012

Forrest's Newborn Pictures


Here is what we all have been waiting for! Mr. Forrest Gray's newborn session pictures. To make this post short as possible and organized; I made a cute slideshow through Photobucket, and it's a great site to upload pictures for a slideshow. It's free by the way. The pictures shown in the slideshow are my personal favorites even though I absolutely LOVE all pictures that was taken during Forrest's session. 

**Family and close friends; if you see any picture(s) you like or want then please contact me, and I'll get you a printed copy!**

When I have my second kid someday, I'll know who to contact to take pictures for my little ones, and I recommend you to look into booking a session with Michelle if you are from the area! 

Once again, the pictures are taken by: Michelle
Her Facebook page is: Patooties Photography & Boutique.

Feel free to check out Michelle's work through the links provided above. 

Enjoy! 







Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Awesome pictures! Forrest is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The football one is adorable & I've never seen the glasses idea thats really cute.

    ReplyDelete