Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Care To Lap Up My Bath Water?

It has been a busy week for the Russ household. It all has been packing, and cleaning. To throw in the mix; Forrest developed a rash on his bum, which really sucked, and Forrest was such a trooper. He did not complain even though I was pretty sure that the rash bothered him. I felt pretty lucky to have such a laid-back kid. Between multiple soaking, airing his bum out, and plastering a thick layer of Butt Paste; Forrest's diaper rash appeared to be cured, and this mama did a dance of victory. 

I just had to share a dose of cuteness that happened during one of Forrest's butt soaks. I put Forrest in a baby tub because it was easier to clean out dirty oatmeal water out of the little tub instead of our big tub. Layla had to help herself to some of the flavored water. It must have tasted good to her, I guess? 


It is hard to believe that a month has passed, and we will be moving out this Friday. I have so much to do in the meanwhile; donate bunch of old clothes, a heavy TV, an old dresser, and send our computer tower to a geek shop to be fixed. Our computer tower has a CD stuck in there for like forever, and we want to install wireless chip inside our tower. 

I am thankful to have a bunch of people coming to help us move. It will make the process go faster, and easier. It should be interesting to move with a 8-month old baby, and a bunch of fur babies. Speaking about our fur babies; our cats are pretty chill, and adapting to the change well while Layla, our stinky Basset, is struggling a bit. Once they are all settled in our home, they should be okay, and happy once again. 

Hopefully, I will be able to blog by next week if not before then! 

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness that is adorable! So sorry Forrest had a rash. It is really cute that Layla lapped up some water. Our beagle isn't allowed in the bathroom during bath time, otherwise he would jump in! He does lick at M's cradle cap, his way of checking on her and making her feel better, maybe.

    I hope your move goes smoothly. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete