Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ice Storm

This morning when I stepped outside to let my dog out, I felt as if I was in a movie, The Day After Tomorrow, because everything was polished in ice. The air was freshly bitter cold yet crisp. As much as I envied warmer, dare I say, summer-like spring weather encroaching among my southern, and eastern friends; I must admit that I was marveled by this icy beauty that was presented all around me.  






It was far prettier in person than pictures could have captured. I wish the pictures could have done its justice as it did before my eyes. On the other hand...I can't say that my dog was as impressed as I was........



1 comment :

  1. We haven't had an ice storm this year. But I have seen my fair share. It is beautiful and powerful! Your photos sparked my own mental pictures.

    ReplyDelete