Thursday, June 6, 2013

Currently & Are You A No-Reply Blogger?

HK



Conveting: A full night of sleep AKA at least 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. My little man's sleep schedule is all messed up, and I am determined to correct it. A warm weather. I'm sick of this rain, and chilly spells. The summer is here so it's high time to have summery weather! Cute outfits for Forrest to wear for his first birthday picture session that we will be doing with Michelle, but I have to be good, and hold off until July for that. Delayed gratification, my friend...delayed gratification

Imagining: What it would be like to have a warm weather so we can start planting our herbs. 

Asking: For patience. I'm having a hard time being patient, and I know that it will come before I know it. 

Saving for: A house. It's our ultimate goal. We are tired of moving from one place to another, but the truth to be told; we aren't nowhere close to settling down just yet. We are waiting on Stu to finish up his administration degree, and seeing where his job will take us to. 

Fearing:  I don't have any worries at this moment. Life is pretty good. Sure, I have some things I want to get started, but it is not at the point where I feel that I need to worry about them. 


On the side news, I recently learned something interesting about leaving comments to our blog posts, and I want to share it with you, my dear readers. For the longest time, I thought that my readers could get my responses via their emails, and get their questions answered. Well, my assumption was way off. 

Apparently, it depends on what you have set up in your blogger profile. I had it turned off in the first place, and it was why I was not getting any responses from leaving questions to other bloggers. Oops. I was a "no-reply" blogger for the longest time without knowing.......

So please click on the icon down below, and it will take you to a cute blog that is blogged by Lisette. She explains this way better than I can! Then you can fix this little blip!! :-)


3 comments :

  1. No reply bloggers drive me crazy! I'm forever typing responses just for them to bounce back! Thanks for sharing this link!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have no idea what this means. I have my email address listed, etc., but I know people have to check back on my site to see if I responded to their comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleep thing is the worst. My Etta didn't sleep through the night until she was 13 months old, now at 15 months she's still up usually 1-2 times a night but that is way better than the 5-6 times before! It does eventually get better, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete