Thursday, September 12, 2013

Currently.............




LOVING:
this crispy fall weather.
my pumpkin spice latte coffee.
that crisp nip in the air during our walk.
messy hair bun.
sewing.
plethora of discussions that keeps me intellectually stimulated.
my little guy's attempt at walking 
Instagram.
cats lounging in the sun; their eyes blinking close, and open.
fall decorations in my neighborhood.
college kids sporting hoodies, and skinny jeans.
videos that prompts love and equality.
a fall outfit I'm wearing. 

Instagram


READING: 

bloom: finding beauty in the unexpected by kelle hampton

oh my gosh, i need a box of tissue for this book.
can't absolutely wait to discuss this book in the reading club 
that i am a member of! 


                         

WATCHING:

buffy the vampire slayer. 
i absolutely love this show; such a strong female role model
and she kicks ass! & there's more strong female characters
on the show, which i absolutely appreciate, like hello: willow, tara, dawn, anya...to name a few..... 
joss whedon rocked for making a show with such strong female
characters, and this response from him just confirmed everything:

Q: So, why do you write these strong female characters?
Whedon: Because you are still asking me that question. 




THINKING ABOUT: 

our dinner tonight with amazing hubs of mine.
fall decorations that i wanna to put up.
needing to buy pets food.
watching another episode of buffy.
painting my toe and finger nails in autumn color.
plans in the upcoming month.
praying for my friends who are going through iffy times.
cutting bangs for my hair. i'm itching for bangs again.
how happy i am.




LOOKING FORWARD TO:

painting my nails. 
maybe cutting my bangs.
fall, duh! 
holidays just around the corner means more time with FAMILY!!
more fall outfits to be worn.
my friends visiting. 
festivals.
pumpkins.
more pumpkins.
even more pumpkins.
watching forrest enjoy the holidays. he's at such fun age!

MAKING ME HAPPY:

everything that i just wrote about.
friends.
family.
my child.
my hubs.
life. 



1 comment :

  1. I enjoy fall and changing of the seasons too! Forrest is almost walking? How exciting! My daughter is almost there.

    ReplyDelete