Monday, May 8, 2017

WEEK 33



How Far Along: 33 weeks. Baby Flash is as big as a Ferret. Flash is about 17-19 inches tall, and could weight between 4-6 pounds. He will continue to put on a half pound per week until he is born. He is nearly at his birth height! His bones are hardening, although he won't be quite ready to support himself once he's out of the womb! Flash continues to have a waking, and sleeping cycle. Soon, he will be ready to meet the world!

I am Feeling: Quite stuffed. With a baby, that is. It is getting difficult to dress myself, especially putting on pants, and socks. I'm quite glad for pregnancy yoga pants--just quickly slither them on, and be done. When I sit, I have to lean back, because all I feel is the baby when I bend forward. I don't think Baby Flash enjoy it either when he's being squished even more!

Movements: The movements are becoming different now that Flash is running out of space. He is no longer crazy little gymnastic. His movements are more lazy, and stronger. He is still most active in the evenings. He likes to stretch out, and it's crazy to see all the bulges out of my stomach!

Symptoms: I'm starting to feel itchy. Big. Uncomfortable. Tired. Less energy. Less motivated. Just feeling very pregnant. 

Labor Signs: Nope. All is well in the baby land! Just a month and half to go yet. 

Best Moments of the Week: Attending Forrest's concert! He did great. It was so much fun watching Forrest sing, and participate with his classmates. Working on Baby Flash's blanket. I try to do it with each of my baby; to cross stitch a crib quilt, and add a cute fabric on the back. 

Looking Forward to: I am eager to finish final touches in the baby room. I am planning on washing cloth diapers as a prep, and to be stored until it's time to cloth diaper the little guy! I plan on organizing, and tidying up our bedroom to put the bassinet in there! The countdown begins! 

Next Appointment: May 10th. It will be just a routine appointment of making sure all is well, and check on the baby. 

Updates: Because I've been feeling itchy, more than usual, I had to have my blood drawn to rule out a condition. I am pretty sure I do not have it, and am thankful that my doctor is at least looking into it to make sure everything is okay. I won't know the result for maybe 2-3 weeks. I think by my next appointment, not this upcoming one, but the next; I should know the result by then.